Introduction to our T's & C's
The material in the website is copyright by menopause alternative.com. Viewing, printing and downloading the contents of the Web Site for personal use are allowed, any commercial use or re-publication anywhere is forbidden except where expressly permitted.
No information supplied by us should be taken as advice or medical knowledge, it is for general purpose only. Any decision made based solely on the information on this website is done at your own risk. Further, our products are not sold to cure or assist any medical condition. Our CBD oils and edibles are not intended as a substitute for a varied diet or anyone under the age of 18. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or have a medical condition, please consult your GP before use. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. Please keep away from young children. Our website is operated by Menopause Alternative. Terms such as “our”, “us” and “we” refer to Menopause Alternative
In the instance that you wish to cancel an order that you have placed, you must contact us immediately to find out if the items have been dispatched or not. If they have been dispatched you will need to return the item in the same condition it was sent and you will be responsible for paying the cost of returning the items. If the items have not been dispatched, before a cancellation request, our refund policy will apply.
If you have ordered a perishable item such as food, you may not be able to cancel for a refund.
All products are priced in GBP.
- Payment must be received from the customer before any goods are dispatched.
- Menopause Alternative reserves the right to select and modify acceptable payment methods.
- Menopause Alternative reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order or service at our discretion.
- The customer agrees to ensure that all account information is up to date and relevant. Menopause Alternative is not responsible for delays or additional costs caused by inaccurate information.
- If the Customer’s order or service is cancelled, limited or halted, Menopause Alternative will endeavour within reasonable limits to contact the Customer to explain the situation.
Conditions of Use
- Products sold by Menopause Alternative may cause sedation or stimulation. Do not drive or operate dangerous machinery if you feel tired after taking these products.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Products sold by Menopause Alternative may conflict with your prescription medications. Menopause Alternative does not recommend combining our CBD products with prescription medications until you are sure there will be no conflict. Menopause Alternative cannot be held accountable should a medication conflict occur. Always consult your doctor before taking any new product.
- The recommended dosage refers to adults only.
Products and Services
- Menopause Alternative reserves the right to modify or discontinue any product at any given time without any liability to the customer, or any third party.
- Menopause Alternative cannot be held accountable for any variation in the colour, smell or flavour of our products. Our oil is a natural product and is therefore subject to natural variations.
- We reserve the right but are not obligated, to restrict sales to any individual, third party, jurisdictional region, or geographic region at our discretion.
- All prices found on the Menopause Alternative website.
- Any costs included will be clearly stated.
- All prices and information present on our website, and any literature derived from it, has been compiled with the greatest of care. However, we do not guarantee all information is accurate or current.
- Menopause Alternative reserves the right to modify prices without a period of notice.
Our head office contact address is:
Menopause Alternative, Woodlands Cottage, Risplith, Ripon, HG4 3EW
Our Registered address is: 12a Montpellier Parade, Harrogate, HG1 1TJ
You can also email us firstname.lastname@example.org
The contents of the website are as accurate as possible, however, we make no representation and give no warranty of any kind in respect of the information provided and we do not accept liability for any loss (direct, indirect or consequential) which may arise from reliance on information contained in the website or in respect of any error or omission, except in relation to death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
What personal information we collect and how we use it
When you shop with us, we will require certain information from you in order to process your order. This information might include your name, delivery address, credit/debit card number and expiration date, billing address, e-mail address, telephone number, your age group and gender. The source of the transaction data is you and/or our payment services provider.
The legal basis for this processing is your consent. The personal information you provide is used by us only for the following purposes:
– To process your order;
– To improve your shopping experience at our website;
– With your permission, to notify you of special offers or products that may be of interest to you.
We may also collect information about about your use of our website, such as geographical location, your browser type and version, IP address, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths, as well as information about the timing, frequency and pattern of your service use. The source of the usage data is Google Analytics. This usage data may be processed for the purposes of analysing the use of the website. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely monitoring and improving our website.
We may process information contained in any enquiry you submit to us regarding goods and/or services. The enquiry data may be processed for the purposes of responding to your enquiry. The legal basis for this processing is consent.
When you leave a comment on the site, we collect the data shown in the comments form and also the IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
We may process information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters. The notification data may be processed for the purposes of sending you the relevant notifications and/or newsletters. The legal basis for this processing is consent.
We may process any of your personal data identified in this policy where necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the protection and assertion of our legal rights, your legal rights and the legal rights of others.
Please do not supply any other person’s personal data to us, unless we prompt you to do so.
Marketing and Communication
We will email you to process your order and confirm dispatch.
We will never pass on your email address or personal information to a third party except for the purposes of processing your order, where given consent by you.
Providing your personal data to others
Financial transactions relating to our website may be handled by our payment services providers. We will share transaction data with our payment services providers only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing your payments, refunding such payments and dealing with complaints and queries relating to such payments and refunds.
MenopauseAlternative may disclose your personal data where such disclosure is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person. We may also disclose your personal data where such disclosure is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Retaining and deleting personal data
Personal data and details for the use of our website and the purchase of our products will be retained for a minimum period of two years following collection date and may be stored indefinitely. We may retain your personal data where such retention is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
Should you wish to check the information that we hold about you, please email us. If you find any inaccuracies, we will correct or delete it promptly. The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with the law.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a tiny file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. Should you want further information, the site www.aboutcookies.org explains how you can delete and control the cookies that are stored on your computer.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
Cookies used by our service providers
This website is owned and operated by Menopause CBD Ltd. We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 12395135.
You can contact us: by email or using the online form.