- SUGGESTED SERVING:
Meno® PRO GLOW 10,000mg Marine Collagen Powder with Essential Vitamins C,B1, B6, B12, B5 & Hyaluronic acid - Unflavoured.
- 10g (10,000mg) Hydrolysed Marine Collagen - 93% protein - Types I and III
- Naticol® fish collagen peptide
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Vitamin B Complex
- Vitamin C
- UK's Highest Collagen content
Meno Pro Glow powder collagen contains vitamins, including 225% of the recommended daily allowance of Vitamin C, 400% of Vitamin B12, 364% of Vitamin B1, 350% of Vitamin B5 and 350% of Vitamin B6.
Why Marine Collagen ?
- Collagen is a natural skeletal protein and is one of the body's most abundant components, making up nearly 80% of the body's skin, muscles and connective tissue.
- By age 50 years old it is thought that your body has lost a staggering 50% of collagen. It is at this stage that you really start to notice a change in your skin's elasticity and texture.
- Our Meno® PRO GLOW Collagen Powder with Essentials vitamins.
- Each scoop provides a massive 10g of Marine collagen, Folic Acid, Vitamins C, B1, B6, B12, B5, Riboflavin Hyaluronic acid.
- FAST ABSORPTION COLLAGEN - Our Meno® PRO GLOW Collagen Powder with Essentials vitamins uses a fast absorption material containing a mixture of peptides with spectrum range of molecular weights including dipeptides and tripeptides. The low molecular weight grades allow enhanced absorption into the bloodstream after digestion to ensure you get maximum utilisation of your collagen supplement.
- Naticol® is a fish collagen peptide, produced by enzymatic hydrolysis. It is a mixture of peptides with various molecular weights including some dipeptides and tripeptides. • Bioavailability: Naticol® provides the appropriate amino acids which make up the collagen in the body. The low molecular weights grades allow absorption into the bloodstream after digestion. • Quality and traceability: Naticol® is produced in Europe under ISO 9001 and ISO 22000 standards. • Safety: The ionic demineralization and filtrations assure the maximum purity and a high collagen ratio (98% - 99% on a dry matter basis). Sterilization guarantees low bacteria.
- The percentage of collagen that is actually absorbed into your body when ingested (bioavailability) is critical to the effectiveness of the supplement. Bioavailability largely determines how well any nutrient you ingest works.
- Our collagen absorbs quickly into the body and is allowed to make its way to the areas it is needed most.
BenefitsWhy we LOVE Our Meno® PRO GLOW Collagen Powder with Essentials vitamins.
10g Hydrolysed Marine Collagen.
Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin, bones and cartilage.
Riboflavin, Biotin & Niacin contribute to the maintenance of normal skin.
Biotin contributes to the maintenance of normal hair.
Ingredients & Dose
Adults, add 1 level scoop of powder to 250ml water, hot drinks, smoothies, food, etc. Collagen dissolves more effectively when shaken rather than stirred. It can be used in a cold or warm drink, added to smoothies, food, etc, though it will dissolve better under tepid conditions. Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
10.35mg scoop included in tub - one scoop typically provides:
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1)||4mg||364%|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||6mg||429%|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)||17mg||106%|
|Folic Acid (Vitamin B9)||200mcg||100%|
|Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5)||21mg||350%|
|Hydrolysed Marine Collagen (93% Protein)||10g (10,000mg)|
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
Allergy Advice: Potential allergens are shown in bold in the ingredient list. Although rigorous precautions are taken to prevent any cross-contamination, this product is manufactured in a facility that handles allergy-based materials.
Ingredients: Hydrolysed Marine Collagen (fish), Vitamin C (as Calcium Ascorbate), Sodium Hyaluronate, Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate), Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Riboflavin, Thiamin (as Hydrochloride), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), D-Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin).
CautionsAlways consult your health practitioner before taking nutritional supplements, especially if you are taking medication or are under medical supervision. You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet or healthy lifestyle. Store in a cool dry place, out of reach of children. Not suitable for vegetarians or vegans. Meno® supplements are not a constitute as medicine and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Do not use if you are pregnant, think you are pregnant or are breast feeding
How long does collagen take to work?
How Long Does Collagen Take to Work on Skin?
In 2015, a study published by the Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology found that oral collagen peptide supplementation resulted in the decrease of visible signs of skin ageing. The study showed there was a decrease in the number of wrinkles in the skin, alongside a substantial increase in skin moisture. In terms of time taken to see these results, the study found minor results by week 4, and major results at 12 weeks, with wrinkles decreasing up to 31.2% in the clinical trial.
So, when it comes to skin, results time does vary from person to person. You may be one of the lucky ones who see results within a week. However, this particular concludes that collagen will work from 4 weeks and show maximum results within 12 weeks.